SDI fabsurplus.com is pleased to announce the availability of the following listed used KLA-Tencor ASET F5x Thin Film Measurement System.
Please click on the "Send More Details" button at the end of the ASET F5x description, if you'd like to get more details, photos and specifications of this Thin Film Measurement System, and your request for this equipment will be forwarded to our SDI sales representatives automatically.
This KLA-Tencor ASET F5x Thin Film Measurement System is available for immediate sale.
Crating, refurbishment and delivery for this equipment can be quoted on request.
|Description:||Thin Film Measurement System|
|Version:||200 - 300 mm|
|Sales Condition:||as is where is|
|Sales Price:||820,000 USD|
Available fully refurbished with 6 month warranty!
KLA-TENCOR ASET F5x THIN FILM MEASUREMENT SYSTEM Specifications:
- Model: ASET F5x
- Configured for 200mm wafers with Dual Cassette Open Handler
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
- Xenon Light Source with 220nm to 800nm Wavelength Range (1 Xenon Lamp)
- Three User Selectable DBS Spot Sizes: 2.7, 10, 40 um
- Pattern Recognition (KLA F5x)
- Windows XP Operating System
- 1.25 GHz Pentium Computer
- 80GB SCSI Hard Drive
- DVD/RW Drive
- 1 Gb DRAM
- Flat Panel LCD Display
- KLA F5x Keyboard and Trackball
- Ethernet PCIA Card
- Multi-Layer Film Capacity
- Micro Spot Optics
- Scanning Stage (KLA F5x)
- Wafer Mapping
- In-Situ Capability
- Controller Type: PC/VME
- Operator Manual for KLA F5x
REFURBISHMENT PROCESS FOR KLA-TENCOR F5X:
- Replace Xenon Lamp with New
- Replace Lamp Window Glass Cover with New
- Replace Paraboloid Assembly with New
- Replace Keyboard and Trackball Mouse with New
- Replaced Polarizer, as required
- Replace Power Supply, as required
- Replacement or repair of any bad circuit board
- Mechanical assemblies cleaned, lubricated, rebuilt, or replaced as needed.
- Refurbish Robot: replace all belts, refurbish ball splines and lead screw, new
bearings, replace motors if needed, check vacuum switch and valve and replace if
needed, new vacuum lines, replace flip-flop assy, check boards, lubrication,
repeatabily and orthogonality test.
- Optics assemblies cleaned and aligned to meet performance specifications or
replaced as needed
- Electronic assemblies tested to meet performance specifications or replaced as
- Replace old monitor with Brand New LCD Monitor
- Perform stage calibrations
- Perform handler calibrations
- Run DBS and SE calibrations
- Calibrate system using calibration wafers
- Machine covers are cleaned, polished, or replaced, as needed
- Performance specifications returned to original factory specifications
- Machine is fully tested over consecutive days to verify compliance to OEM specifications
- System locked for transport following proper procedures
Send Me More Details about this item.
The data provided herein is not an offer capable of acceptance.
The information contained on this page is, to our knowledge and information, accurate, but it may contain errors and therefore we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this page.
Any offer by you to purchase the equipment described on this page shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Established in 1998, SDI has now built up an international network of sales agents and offices.
SDI has evolved into one of the largest semiconductor equipment brokerages by concentrating on professionalism, customer service and value for money.
Ask SDI fabsurplus.com! If you can't find what you need, or are looking for a specific piece of semiconductor equipment. Let us know what type of semiconductor manufacturing equipment you would like to buy, and we will conduct a search for what you are looking for.
Click here for all contact information.
SDI-Fabsurplus Srl Italy, and SDI-FABSURPLUS LLC. N. America
SDI fabsurplus.com works by using the latest technology to continuously monitor the used equipment market place.
If you want to join our mailing list, please send click on the button below to send an e-mail to subscribe to our monthly equipment news update.
Request monthly equipment news
We'd love to get your feedback about our website and our services!
Fill in the Feedback Form