SDI fabsurplus.com is pleased to announce the availability of the following listed used Jeol JSM6400 Scanning Electron Microscope.
Please click on the "Get Quote" button at the end of the JSM6400 description, if you'd like to get a quotation, photos and specifications of this Scanning Electron Microscope, and your request for this equipment will be forwarded to our SDI sales representatives automatically.
This Jeol JSM6400 Scanning Electron Microscope is available for immediate sale.
Crating, refurbishment and delivery for this equipment can be quoted on request.
|Description:||Scanning Electron Microscope|
|Sales Condition:||as is where is|
Functionality: Fully operational
EDX analyzer (illustrated in photos) is non-functioning
• High-Vacuum SEM
• Beam voltage 0.2 kV-40kV;
• Beam current 10 picoamps-10 microamps
• Resolution 10 nm attainable;
• Magnification ×10 to ×300 000
• Electron source: tungsten hair pin filament
• Specimen Stage: - Fully Eucentric goniometer stage
• Tilt: -5 to 90°
• Rotation: 360° endless
• Secondary electron detector, consisting of scintillator/photomultiplier,
• Backscattered electron detector (Si pn-junction, divided annular type)
• 1 unit,
• 10 l volume,
• 5 min pump-down time for sample chamber
• 2 minutes for electron gun
• 1 minute for specimen exchange chamber
• Jeol Semafore version 5.2 – Digital slow scan image recording system (on PC and CD)
• Includes manual (hard-copy)
• EOS – integrated in SEM
• Oil diffusion pump (new as of 2020)
• PC: HP ProDesk PC, with Win7 (new as of ~2019)
• Instruction manual (hard-copy)
• Pressure gauge for dry nitrogen (see below)
For Operation, Requires:
• Supply of dry nitrogen gas: 0.4 to 0.5 MPa
• ISO 7/1 Rc 1/4 coupling.
• Cooling Unit
• Providing a supply of 5 liters/min or higher of water at 0.08 to 0.25 MPa (gauge pressure), kept at 20 ±5 °C.
Please check the pictures below for more information.
The data provided herein is not an offer capable of acceptance.
The information contained on this page is, to our knowledge and information, accurate, but it may contain errors and therefore we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this page.
Any offer by you to purchase the equipment described on this page shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Established in 1998, SDI has now built up an international network of sales agents and offices.
SDI has evolved into one of the largest semiconductor equipment brokerages by concentrating on professionalism, customer service and value for money.
Ask SDI fabsurplus.com! If you can't find what you need, or are looking for a specific piece of semiconductor equipment. Let us know what type of semiconductor manufacturing equipment you would like to buy, and we will conduct a search for what you are looking for.
Click here for all contact information.
SDI-Fabsurplus Srl Italy, and SDI-FABSURPLUS LLC. N. America
SDI fabsurplus.com works by using the latest technology to continuously monitor the used equipment market place.
If you want to join our mailing list, please send click on the button below to send an e-mail to subscribe to our monthly equipment news update.
Request monthly equipment news
We'd love to get your feedback about our website and our services!
Fill in the Feedback Form