SDI fabsurplus.com is pleased to announce the availability of the following listed used Kurt J. Lesker PVD PVD Sputtering system 3".
Please click on the "Get Quote" button at the end of the PVD description, if you'd like to get a quotation, photos and specifications of this PVD Sputtering system 3", and your request for this equipment will be forwarded to our SDI sales representatives automatically.
This Kurt J. Lesker PVD PVD Sputtering system 3" is available for immediate sale.
Crating, refurbishment and delivery for this equipment can be quoted on request.
|Manufacturer:||Kurt J. Lesker|
|Description:||PVD Sputtering system 3"|
|Sales Condition:||as is where is|
A 4 target (3") Kurt J. Lesker PVD tool.
It has both RF and DC power supplies.
Capable of DC, RF and ground substrate biasing.
It is a batch tool.
KJL Sputtering System Main Frame Includes:
· 30” Process Chamber
· AC power box with breakers
· Top lid with hoist lifting
· CTI CT-8 CF cryo pump and compressor
· VAT hivac valve with KJL variable throttle valve
· PLC Process Controller
Process Chamber Configuration:
· CTI CT-8 cryo pump and SC compressor
· VAT CF10 hivac valve
· KJL variable throttle valve
· 3 Torus-3” target assemblies,
· 2 gas system with 2 Vac Gen UltraFlo MFCs
· Vac Gen Dynamass 4 channel MFC controller
· Capacitance Manometer, Vac Gen with controller
· AC power box with breakers
· Manual control panel
· G.P.-307 I.G. controller with dual I.G. readouts
· Water flow panel with 4 Proteus flow meters
· 1 A.E. MDX-1.5, 1.5Kw dc power supplies
· 2 A.E. RFX-600, 600w RF generators
· 2 A.E. RF matching units, substrate table & RF target assy.
· Superior stepper motor control for table motion
· Superior programmable indexer module with handheld unit
Substrate Table assy, RF/DC or Ground Biasable,
· 4 6” pallet positions or 2 8”
· RF matching unit with RFX-600
· Backside heater assembly with TC
The data provided herein is not an offer capable of acceptance.
The information contained on this page is, to our knowledge and information, accurate, but it may contain errors and therefore we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this page.
Any offer by you to purchase the equipment described on this page shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Established in 1998, SDI has now built up an international network of sales agents and offices.
SDI has evolved into one of the largest semiconductor equipment brokerages by concentrating on professionalism, customer service and value for money.
Ask SDI fabsurplus.com! If you can't find what you need, or are looking for a specific piece of semiconductor equipment. Let us know what type of semiconductor manufacturing equipment you would like to buy, and we will conduct a search for what you are looking for.
Click here for all contact information.
SDI-Fabsurplus Srl Italy, and SDI-FABSURPLUS LLC. N. America
SDI fabsurplus.com works by using the latest technology to continuously monitor the used equipment market place.
If you want to join our mailing list, please send click on the button below to send an e-mail to subscribe to our monthly equipment news update.
Request monthly equipment news
We'd love to get your feedback about our website and our services!
Fill in the Feedback Form