SDI fabsurplus.com is pleased to announce the availability of the following listed used SAES MegaTorr PS7 Bulk Hydrogen Gas Purifier.
Please click on the "Send More Details" button at the end of the MegaTorr PS7 description, if you'd like to get more details, photos and specifications of this Bulk Hydrogen Gas Purifier, and your request for this equipment will be forwarded to our SDI sales representatives automatically.
This SAES MegaTorr PS7 Bulk Hydrogen Gas Purifier is available for immediate sale.
Crating, refurbishment and delivery for this equipment can be quoted on request.
|Description:||Bulk Hydrogen Gas Purifier|
|Sales Condition:||as is where is|
|Sales Price:||275,000 USD|
Configuration: SAES : Model # PS7-MGT40-H-2 * Bulk Hydrogen Gas Purifier
SAES : Model # PS7-MGT40-H-2
- Thin-film stress measurement instrument that measures the changes in the radius of curvature of a wafer caused by the deposition of a stressed thin film.
- Laser scanning to measure stress on all reflecting films.
- Measures and displays stress as a function of time or temperature.
- Comprehensive data analysis capabilities that include trend plotting for statistical process control (SPC) and displaying a 3-D map of wafer deflection over the entire surface.
- Used for calculation of biaxial modulus of elasticity and linear expansion, water diffusion coefficient in dielectric films, linear regression and stress-temp or stress-time gradients.
- Provides analysis of thin film stress with very low measurement noise and allows observation and quantitative evaluation of stress relaxation, oxide densification, thin film phase transformations and annealing. - See more at: http://www.classoneequipment.com/content/flx-2320-stress-measurement-system-0#sthash.9xsIQv6N.dpuf
Send Me More Details about this item.
The data provided herein is not an offer capable of acceptance.
The information contained on this page is, to our knowledge and information, accurate, but it may contain errors and therefore we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this page.
Any offer by you to purchase the equipment described on this page shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Established in 1998, SDI has now built up an international network of sales agents and offices.
SDI has evolved into one of the largest semiconductor equipment brokerages by concentrating on professionalism, customer service and value for money.
Due to heavy demand from our many customers,
SDI-Fabsurplus has decided to better serve an elite selection of our regular customers by offering a Subscription Fee service,
providing a premium level of service in which our customers can opt-in to gain immediate access
and regular weekly updates to the most valuable information about semiconductor equipment available in the worldwide market,
together with prioritised support directly from our sales team via phone, website and e-mail.
Ask SDI fabsurplus.com! If you can't find what you need, or are looking for a specific piece of semiconductor equipment. Let us know what type of semiconductor manufacturing equipment you would like to buy, and we will conduct a search for what you are looking for.
Click here for all contact information.
SDI-Fabsurplus Srl Italy, and SDI-FABSURPLUS LLC. N. America
SDI fabsurplus.com works by using the latest technology to continuously monitor the used equipment market place.
If you want to join our mailing list, please send click on the button below to send an e-mail to subscribe to our monthly equipment news update.
Request monthly equipment news
We'd love to get your feedback about our website and our services!
Fill in the Feedback Form