SDI fabsurplus.com is pleased to announce the availability of the following listed used Novellus Concept 2 Dual Altus (Shrink) CVD system for Tungsten Deposition.
Please click on the "Send More Details" button at the end of the Concept 2 Dual Altus (Shrink) description, if you'd like to get more details, photos and specifications of this CVD system for Tungsten Deposition, and your request for this equipment will be forwarded to our SDI sales representatives automatically.
This Novellus Concept 2 Dual Altus (Shrink) CVD system for Tungsten Deposition is available for immediate sale.
Crating, refurbishment and delivery for this equipment can be quoted on request.
|Model:||Concept 2 Dual Altus (Shrink)|
|Description:||CVD system for Tungsten Deposition|
|Sales Price:||1,120,000 USD|
Refurbished Novellus Concept Two Dual Altus Shrink System including:-
1-1 DLCM and System
1) Refurbished Right / Left Load Lock Indexer
2) Replace Gas Filters in Plumbing Assy, Gases, DLCM
3) Replace Diffuser, Sintered, Loadlock
4) Recalibration All Pressure Gauge (MKS Heated)
5) System and DLCM Module Controller (MC3)
6) Replace Loadlock Door O-Ring
7) Refurbished Transfer Mag7 Robot Ass’y with dual arm set
8) Refurbished Standard Cassette Shuttle
9) Refurbished Slit Valve Ass’y (PM & L/L)
10) Refurbished Throttle Valve Ass’y
11) Refurbished Chase Computer
12) Refurbished 3 Slot Cool Station
13) Refurbished SSD
14) SECS/GEM and HSMS
15) Repainted All Skin Covers
1-2 2 Process Chamber
1) Replaced 2 nd New MOER Ring (Customer configuration)
2) Replaced 2 nd New Pedestal Ass'y
3) Refurbished Shower Head Ass'y
4) Replaced All MFCs ( Brand New Brooks GF 100 or 125 Series )
5) Module Controller (MC3)
6) Refurbished Spindle Ass'y
7) Refurbished Pin Lift Ass’y Pedestal
8) Refurbished HF Purge Assy
9) Refurbished Throttle & Gate Valve Ass’y
10) 2 nd New Tong, Ring Lift
11) Replaced Low Spindle Ass’y
12) Refurbished RF Generator (AE RFG3000)
13) Refurbished AE Matching Network
14) Recalibration all pressure gauge (MKS Heated)
15) Replaced Process Chamber O-Rings
16) Replaced Gas Box All Filters
17) Manual shut-off valve for hazardous gases
18) Separated exhaust for SiH4
19) Optical EndPoint Detector
20) Re-Polishing Process Chamber
21) Clean Work for Gas Plumbing.
22) Refurbished "0" Station stage
23) Refurbished All Valve and Cleaning Gas Line
Send Me More Details about this item.
The data provided herein is not an offer capable of acceptance.
The information contained on this page is, to our knowledge and information, accurate, but it may contain errors and therefore we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this page.
Any offer by you to purchase the equipment described on this page shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Established in 1998, SDI has now built up an international network of sales agents and offices.
SDI has evolved into one of the largest semiconductor equipment brokerages by concentrating on professionalism, customer service and value for money.
Due to heavy demand from our many customers,
SDI-Fabsurplus has decided to better serve an elite selection of our regular customers by offering a Subscription Fee service,
providing a premium level of service in which our customers can opt-in to gain immediate access
and regular weekly updates to the most valuable information about semiconductor equipment available in the worldwide market,
together with prioritised support directly from our sales team via phone, website and e-mail.
Ask SDI fabsurplus.com! If you can't find what you need, or are looking for a specific piece of semiconductor equipment. Let us know what type of semiconductor manufacturing equipment you would like to buy, and we will conduct a search for what you are looking for.
Click here for all contact information.
SDI-Fabsurplus Srl Italy, and SDI-FABSURPLUS LLC. N. America
SDI fabsurplus.com works by using the latest technology to continuously monitor the used equipment market place.
If you want to join our mailing list, please send click on the button below to send an e-mail to subscribe to our monthly equipment news update.
Request monthly equipment news
We'd love to get your feedback about our website and our services!
Fill in the Feedback Form