Featuring Excellent Recent-Vintage G8.5 and G5 Amorphous Silicon PECVD Deposition Systems with Many Other Semiconductor and Solar-related Equipments.
|Under the Instruction of a Leading US-based Manufacturer of Solar Panels, we are pleased to offer the following high quality Solar Cell Testing, Large-format Solar Panel Manufacturing, Solar Cell Manufacturing, Semiconductor Test, Reliability and Semiconductor Wafer Fab Equipment for immediate sale via closed-bid.|
Major items include:
- An AKT / Applied Materials G8.5 55K Amorphous Silicon PECVD Deposition System.
- An AKT / Applied Materials G5 15K Amorphous Silicon PECVD Deposition System.
- A Jonas and Redmann CTS 3600 solar cell tester and sorter.
- A Sheffield Endeavor Coordinate Measurement System.
- A fully-automated 35 MW Baccini Solar Cell Production line.
- A Centrotherm E2000 Phosphor Doping Furnace.
- A Canon ES2+ 248 nm lithographic scanner for 200 mm wafers.
- An ELES ART 200 Burn-in-Board testing system.
- An Applied Materials 7830i CD-SEM for 200 mm wafers.
- KLA-Tencor Surfscan AIT UV Fusion wafer inspection system for 200 mm wafers.
- Two Mazzali Climatest C320G5 Temperature and Humidity Test Chambers.
- A Roth and Rau SiNa Plus PECVD Silicon Nitride Deposition System for Solar Cells
- A RENA Edge-Isolation System for Solar Cells.
- An STS 320 PC Laboratory Reactive Ion Etcher for 200 mm wafers.
- Two TEL MB2 730 HT WSi CVD deposition systems for 200 mm wafers.
- An Agilent / Verigy V6000e Memory Tester.
- A Weiss TS 130 Thermal Shock Testing Chamber.
- Vacuum Pumps, 200 mm wafer bar-code readers, probers, chillers, testers, ovens, test handlers, oscilloscopes and much more !!
New lots include:
- A Hitachi S9300 CD-SEM Scanning Electron Microscope, 200 mm.
- Edwards PHMB2400 + PRV mechanical pumps qty 2.
- Edwards iXH500H and iXH450H Mechanical Pumps.
- Edwards iH1800 Mechanical Pumps qty 7.
- Edwards iF30K Mechanical Pumps qty 3.
- Edwards iXL5000Q Mechanical Pumps qty 3.
- Edwards iXH3030 Mechanical Pumps qty 3.
- Edwards Marathon S Exhaust Gas Scrubbers qty 3.
- Daihen RGA-150A1 15 KW RF Generators, qty 4.
- Edwards Neptune Exhaust Gas Scrubber.
Auction Closes 23rd of May.
Place your bid now !
A video of the AKT PECVD G8.5 55k Amorphous Silicon Deposition System is shown here:-
A video of the AKT PECVD G5 15k Amorphous Silicon Deposition System is shown here:-
Here follows the list of lots available for purchase in this sale, also listed in the attached excel file, available also to download by clicking here.
To See photos and technical specifications regarding each of these lots for sale, please click on the links shown below. To place a bid, please compile the auction agreement, attached, with the SDI ID of each lot which you wish to purchase, and send it back to us scanned, in order to register your bid properly.
Viewing of assets
You are very welcome to come and view any of the assets by appointment.
Assets are located in Fremont,California, Temple,Texas, San Antonio,Texas, Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia and Avezzano, Italy.
To arrange a viewing, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit a bid
All assets will be sold by “Closed bid”.Click here to download a copy of the bid submission form. PLEASE FULLY COMPLETE AND SIGN THE ATTACHED BID SUBMISSION FORM, THEN SCAN IT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL TO: email@example.com.
All bids should be submitted before 12 Midday on Thursday, 23rd May, 2019, Pacific Standard Time. You will be notified of your winning bids within 48 hours of the closing date.
We look forward to getting your bids and inspection requests very soon.
Thanks so much for your kind attention.
SDI Fabsurplus LLC